Pavilions Residences offers a range of luxurious architect designed apartments, terraces and sky homes in a naturally beautiful setting and a location like no other. Your new home is built in the true geographical centre of Sydney with easy motorway and rail access in all directions, making it the ideal sanctuary home. Being far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney CBD, yet within easy reach when you need to get amongst the action. And when you come home from a long day at the office, you will rest easy on the short trip knowing you will soon be home to your new place of peace and serenity, set amongst 430 hectares of expansive parklands, local parks, cafes and restaurants.
Pavilions provides all the benefits of Sydney, with none of the stress.
With 50 years of first-class developments completed, Mirvac is one of Australia’s top developers. You can be assured of the quality and long term investment value in any development by Mirvac. Pavilions Residences is a testament to exceptional design and craftsmanship. Seamlessly fusing refined indoor living with the great outdoors, Pavilions Residences presents parkside living in a six star green star community.
- Luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, family terraces and sky homes with full height windows
- All residences have balconies
- Natural tones, sophisticated finishes and quality appliances, including gas cooktop and electric oven
- Residents’ facilities that add real value for residents, including a gymnasium, community meeting room and children’s play area
- A peaceful 4,500 m² communal courtyard with tranquil pockets for quiet time, and open spaces perfect for social gatherings and all day entertaining
- On the doorstep of Sydney’s premier sporting arena, ANZ Stadium in Sydney Olympic Park. With all the benefits of this famous world-class facility that was showcased to the world in the Sydney Olympic Games 2000, right at your back door. If you are a sports fan or athlete, there’s no better place in Sydney to call home
- 140m – closest bus station
- 700m – Olympic Park train station
- 800m to nearest school
- 3.7km to nearest university
- 20km to Sydney Airport
- 0 – 2km: DFO, Sydney Markets, IKEA, Tennis Centre, Aquatic Centre, Parklands and Bike Tracks
- Multi-billion dollar infrastructure investment in the area from the NSW government including the proposed Sydney West Metro between Sydney CBD and Parramatta
- Travel time to/from Sydney CBD will be slashed to only 20 minutes (via Sydney West Metro)* thus providing superior connections with trains, buses and ferries
*Approximate including administration & sinking fund
- From $817 per quarter (call agent to confirm strata levies for your preferred apartment)